1. This Site is operated by Preference PRO, Inc., a California Corporation.
6. Subject to clause 7 below you may print and download extracts from the Site for non-commercial purposes, provided:
- no documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Site are used separately from accompanying text; and
- no copyright and trademark notices are removed without prior written permission from us.
, among other things:
- use any part of the materials on this Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors;
- copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web page, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any content of this Site, transfer or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products or services provided through or obtained from the Site, including without limitation, engaging in the practices of "screen scraping," "database scraping," or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information;
- damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or the Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment thereof;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not made readily accessible by us, or
- access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Site.
9. The information contained on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal, medical or financial advice, services or otherwise. You understand that any third party content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site is the sole responsibility of the third party originator of such content. Any content on the Site is provided AS IS, and you agree that the use of and reliance on any content is at your own risk, and that under no circumstances shall we be liable for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content made available by the Site or the Services, or to anyone who may be informed of its contents.
10. This Site may contain material submitted and created by third parties. We exclude all liability for any illegality, error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and we take no responsibility for such material. You acknowledge that we do not screen or approve third-party content, and that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse, modify, delete or move any content that is available via the Site, for any reason.
11. Where this Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them except as may be required by law. You are responsible for confirming the sufficiency and reliability of any other sites or resources, and you hereby release us from any and all claims, demands, liability and damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of such third party links or sites. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor." Please note that you may be subject to additional and/or different terms, conditions, and privacy policies when you use third party sites or follow links.
16. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON ANY AND ALL OF THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT THEREON IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES WITH REGARD TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT THEREON. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND © WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
17. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, GOODWILL, INCOME OR REVENUE, BUSINESS, CONTRACTS, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, OFFICE TIME, MANAGEMENT TIME, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY CONTENT, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE, AND ALL OTHER USE OF THE SITE, IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS THEREFROM OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY.